Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it.

-Plato

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lab 2A



This is my video from lab 2A. I thought the lab went well and overall, i got my points across to the students. At the end of the lesson everyone in the class knew the cues i gave, and how to perform each one. I also think I hit most sections of the C9 form, but I do think I need to work on some specific parts. For example, I could have used a better hook to get the students more involved in my lesson. I also think I could have been louder and clearer in the way I presented the lesson. I was very nervous, and I know after watching this video that i need to be more confident in myself, and the things I am saying. For my first real lesson in 255, I was overall satisfied in the way the video came out.



 


This is a picture of myself during my lesson. In this picture I was giving the kids a demo on how your hands should be positioned while performing a bump in volleyball.

No comments:

Post a Comment