Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it.

-Plato

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

NEW BLOG!

Its about time i got a blog! The new semester here at Cortland is going great. One of my favorite classes i am taking this fall semester is PED 255. This class is going to teach me all i need to know about becoming a rockstar PE teacher. On the first day of class professor Yang had all the students, and myself included teach a specific skill for about four minutes in front of a camera. I was nervous! I wanted to look good in front of my peers and my new professor. I ended up teaching my class how to catch a football properly, and it ended up going better than i thought. Even though i was nervous, I was excited because we jumped right into things! This class is going to teach me so much and im ready for everything professor Yang has in store for me.



This is the first video of me teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment